Share this blog


Mutiara Kata



Selasa, Julai 04, 2023

Tweak DDWRT Speed


This is the best DD WRT Internet Tweak that I have used from 2016 till now. It modifies your internet packet data.Tested, it's smooth even when connected to a 4g LTE modem.


 Tested my DDWRT device bridging with my 4G LTE modem
 
Hopefully this simple tweak might help some developer application and users.
Give me some credit for this script and my time.


This for those who love using sysctl than direct echo command on unix


1) Copy all code inside text-area,then access to DDWRT Router it's should be http://192.168.1.1 as default.

2) Then go through Administration > Commands > Save Startup.or else click here to go to commands section.

3) Paste it over Commands Shell section text-area

4) Save startup on DDWRT Command GUI

5) After all these steps are done, please reboot your DD WRT router (twice) 2x to see the effect


Your Impression

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan